Simple Grilled Marinated Salmon
- 4 salmon filets, skin off
- 1/2 cup Bonus Marinade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided use
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- One hour before cooking, place the salmon in a zipper bag with the marinade and make sure all surfaces are covered.
- Preheat a charcoal grill and ready it for indirect cooking, or for cooking over low heat, about 200 degrees. Use wood chips for a smoky flavor if you like.
- Use part of the olive oil to brush (or spray) a perforated pizza pan. Remove the salmon from the marinade and pat dry. Place on the pan and brush lightly with oil. Grill, covered, over low or indirect heat for 10-15 minutes without turning, depending on the thickness of the filet and your preferred level of doneness. For medium, fish should be moist and dark pink in the center but flake under light pressure.
You may also use a cedar plank for cooking this salmon. Follow directions on the plank, marinating the salmon in Bonus Marinade for 1 hour before cooking.
Source: Cleon Michel with Bonus Bar-B-Q